Sumba tour 3 days and 2 nights
Place to visit:
- Fly from Bali Airport to Tambolaka
- Puu Naga and Tarung Village (see the traditional house0.
- Ratenggaro Village and Pronobaroro Village (see the traditional house).
Day 1, Bali – Tambolaka
Pick up at the Hotel in Sanur, Kuta and Nusa Dua, then transfer to Ngurah Rai Airport and fly to Tambolaka-West Sumba. Arrive in Tambolaka, you are greeted by our guide and then transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit Puu Naga and Kampung Tarung( Tarung Village). tarung village is a traditional village which consist of 102 houses. These houses are surrounding the old tombs. You will walk to the hill to enjoy the great panorama of these houses. Then back to the hotel. Lunch and dinner are provided.
Day 2, waikabubak village tour.
After breakfast, start visiting the old houses in Ratenggaro and Pronobaroro villages. The houses have highest roof and the biggest tombs on this island. Then back to Hotel. Lunch and dinner are provided.
Day 3, tambolaka – Bali.
Pick up at the Hotel and transfer to tambolaka Airport, fly back to Bali. Arrive in Ngurah Rai Airport, hotel transfer will be provided. Free transfer for kuta, sanur and nusa dua only.
The price includes:
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights.
- Expert local English guide.
- All entrances ticket.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Private vehicle with air-conditioned.
- All hotel transfers in bali and sumba.
Price does not include;
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol drink
Get in Touch
Address : Jl. merombok, Labuan bajo, flores. Bali office address : Jl. sudamala sanur no 8b sanur – Bali, Indonesia.
Bank Partners with