Wae Rebo 4 days and 3 nights
Wae rebo tour takes you see how beauty of this traditional village, its houses, people and their culture. Wae Rebo is a traditional village which has been rewarded by UNESCO as one of the world heritage. The village is very isolated from outside world, and the people are very upholding the custom and traditions. This journey will give peace and tranquility once in life time. This 4 days and 3 night trip will visit;
- the panoramic view of the rice paddy field of Lembor village
- Wae Rebo traditional house
- Spider-web rice paddy field in Cara village
- Mirror stone cave in west of Labuan Bajo town.
Tour description in detail as follows;
Day 1, Bali - Labuan Bajo am . Please take flight from bali at 7.30 or 8 or first morning schedule flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo.
- pick you up at the Hotel in sanur or kuta at 6 am, and transfer to Ngurah Rai Airport.
- In Labuan Bajo, Our guide meets you in airport and then using vehicle private car air-conditioned takes you to go to Dintor. On the way to Dintor, stop a moment in lembor for seeing the rice paddy field and photograph. Have lunch here.
- And aferward direct to Dintor village. Overnight at Homestay in Dintor Village. Dinner is including on your price.
Day 2, Dintor to Wae Rebo.
After breakfast, leave Dintor to Wae Rebo with going on foot for 3 or 4 hours. This is a tour adventure. Arrive in Wae Rebo in at noon or afternoon time. And overnight in Wae Rebo house with sleep on the mattress. Dinner with local food provided by the wae rebo’s mothers.
Day 3, wae rebo - the spider-web rice field - labuan bajo
- spending your great morning time in wae rebo by catching the sunrise or morning photography, communicate with the local people of wae rebo village, seeing weaving morning activity done by the wa rebo's women.
- leave wae rebo at 8 am or 8.30 am, return to dintor village. leaving for dintor village to cara village.
- after 3 hours driving, you arrive in spider-web rice paddy field in cara village. time to enjoy and take your camera for hunting the view.
- your lunch with local food will be served in Rejeng Village, afterward continued to Labuan Bajo. arrive in labuan bajo, check in Hotel proceese. stay in standard hotel with *** Hotel category.
Day 4, labuan bajo city tour and fly back to your next destination. tour end.
- check out ahaotel, and with guide visit the mirror stoner cave. enjoy the stalagtite or stalagmite could be seen inside of the cave.
- drop off to komodo Airport-Labuan Bajo.
- our driver meets you in Bali Airport and transfer you to the Hotel, such as in kuta area, Nusa Dua area and Sanur area only. price US$ 442 per person. minimum participant is 2 people.
price does include :
- private tour service, car with air-conditioned
- expert local english tour guide
- all entrance ticket
- home stay in Dintor village for 1 night
- stay one night in the traditional house of wae rebo village.
- Hotel accomodation in labuan bajo.
- breakfast, lunch and dinner with local food during the trip. the food taste we suite according to the europen tongue no spiced.
- drinking water always pride during the trip.
The price does not include:
- the return flight ticket
- the travel insurance
- alcohol drink and laundry service
the things to bring during the trips are : sport shoes or trekking shoes, sun block, sun glasses, change of cloth, sweater.
your official booking will issued after paying deposit with amount 50% from the whole price. The rest of invoice you can pay during meeting you at the Hotel
Get in Touch
Address : Jl. merombok, Labuan bajo, flores. Bali office address : Jl. sudamala sanur no 8b sanur – Bali, Indonesia.
Bank Partners with