Wae Rebo Village Tour 2 Days And 1 Night-Private Tour
wae rebo village tour 2 days and 1 night is start from Labuan bajo and finish in Labuan bajo. A brief explanation about this journey, as follows;
- Trip will start from Labuan bajo at 6 am
- Visit and stay one night in Wae Rebo traditional house
- Visit cara village to see the spider web rice paddy field
- Visit and see the rice paddy field in Lembor village.
Tour description deataily as follows; Day 1, Labuan bajo – wae rebo.
- In this day first trip, our driver and guide picking you up in your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 6 am. Then, with a private vehicle air-conditioned takes you over 6 hours to the village of Dintor.
- stop in Dintor village for lunch, afterward drop off to base camp I. from this main point, the motor bike rider will bring you to base camp II as your start trekking point to get to the Wae Rebo village.
- trekking to Wae Rebo is for 3 or 4 hours. You will get Wae Rebo in the afternoon. Stay overnight at the traditional house of Wae Rebo village. Sleep on mattress. Lunch and dinner with local food are provided in this trip.
Day 2, Wae Rebo – spider web rice paddy field – Labuan Bajo.
- In this day second, you will leave Wae Rebo village at 8 am. Walk back to Dintor village for 2 hours.
- the driver picking you up in Dintor, afterward From Dintor village to cara village for 3 hours by car. Enjoy the uniqueness of rice field shaped like spider webs.
- Then, continue Labuan bajo. Arrive in Labuan bajo late afternoon. DROPP OFF IN YOUR HOTEL – TOUR END. Lunch is provided. Dinner is not including in the price of tour and hotel accommodation for day three. Price US$ 250 per person. Minimum 2 people.
- Expert local English guide
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- All entrance ticket,
- Private vehicle with air-conditioned
- Accommodation for stay one night at the traditional house of wae rebo village.
The price is not including;
- Flight ticket,
- Travel insurance,
- Airport tax,
- Hotel accommodation in Labuan bajo. And tipping.
Notes, we can put the price included the hotel accommodation in Labuan Bajo. Please let Us know if you entrust us to book the Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
During the trip, please bring; sweater, long pant, sport shoes or comfortable flip-flops, recharge battery, change of cloth, towel, camera and enough cash money.
your official booking will be received by us after you pay the advance payment or deposite with amount 50% from the whole of its price, the rest of the payment, paid during meeting you at the Hotel
Get in Touch
Address : Jl. merombok, Labuan bajo, flores. Bali office address : Jl. sudamala sanur no 8b sanur – Bali, Indonesia.
Bank Partners with